Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Do You Want Most?

Have you ever really thought about what you really want most in detail? I’m not talking about a vague statement like “I want to be rich” or “I want to lose weight”. You must describe in detail the exact about of money you want or the precise amount of weight you need to lose. Once you have done this you must set a date by when you want to achieve your goal.
For example my last goal was to find love. I had this intention at the start of 2010 and desired the result by my birthday in June. In May I met the most amazing, incredibly handsome man, who played the roll of “knight in shining armor” the first night I met him! The story is a bit long and I will share it with you in another blog post. I ended up falling pretty hard (has did he =) and we are still together!